Airbrushed contouring in the palm of your hand.
Our mega-plush defining brush is cut at the perfect angle to sculpt and shape your face.
Why the 130 Defining brush is for you:
- Use with your favorite cream or powder makeup products
- Custom designed to apply our Candy Paint cream bronzers like a dream
- Soft brush hairs are densely filled to create a high-end makeup finish.
- The brush does all the work: buff or stipple your products on.
- Hugs your cheekbones for an airbrushed contour.
Made with Professional-grade, 100% synthetic fibers. Check out our brush guide!
We love using the defining brush with our Candy Paint cream bronzer to chisel out those cheekbones!
Lightly tap directly your brush into the product.
Press the product evenly across each cheekbone, stippling on each side and blending upwards and outwards.
Alternatively, you can use your fingers to apply the product directly to your skin and blend it out with the defining brush.
To cleanse your brush, run the hairs under warm water to moisten them.
Squeeze a gentle soap into the palm of your hand and swirl the brush into the soap.
Massage the hairs with your fingers to loosen excess makeup. Rinse until the water runs clear.
Dry with a clean towel.
Please note: the brush handle is composed of wood. For longevity, please make sure you dry your brushes off after cleansing and do not leave them on a wet surface.