Star Bright Liquid Brightener + Brush
Our Star Bright Liquid Brightener is a liquid under-eye brightener with a light wash of color.Why Star Bright Liquid Brightener is for you
- Instantly provides radiance to the skin.
- Effectively softens, blurs, and eliminates shadows.
- A creamy and lightweight formula featuring a teardrop applicator.
- Long-wearing and non-drying formula.
Why the 160 Concealer Brush is for you:
- Perfect for applying liquid, cream, and powder products.
- Tapered, hand-tied bristles engineered to flawlessly blend makeup into hard-to-reach places.
- Delivers a seamless, soft, and natural look with little effort.
- Custom-made to buff, swirl, and stipple, creating a high-end makeup finish.
Made with Professional-grade, 100% synthetic fibers. Check out our brush guide!
Clean Beauty promise: Star Bright Liquid Brightener was developed with sensitive skin in mind. This product is made without parabens, fragrances, sulfates, or phthalates. Vegan + cruelty-free.
How To Use
This product can be used over makeup for extra radiance or touch-ups, under makeup on top of moisturized skin.
- Apply directly using the doe foot applicator to the desired areas of the skin.
- Use to lift and brighten by placing on the high points of the face.
- Blend with our Concealer Brush by pressing the product into the skin and gently sweeping away any harsh lines.
- For an instant lifting effect, highlight directly under and towards the outer part of the eyes. Blend efficiently, lifting by the temples in an outward motion to brighten.
Beam Me Up - Light, peachy-pink; for fair, light, and medium skin tones.
Ray of Light - Light, creamy yellow; for fair, light, and medium skin tones.
Eternal Sunshine - Mid-toned peach; for medium skin tones.
Bright Eyes - Deep, tanned apricot; for medium-deep skin tones.
Star Island - Deep, burnt orange; for deep skin tones.
To cleanse your brush, run the hairs under warm water to moisten them.
Squeeze a gentle soap into the palm of your hand and swirl the brush into the soap.
Massage the hairs with your fingers to loosen excess makeup. Rinse until the water runs clear.
Dry with a clean towel.
Please note: the brush handle is composed of wood. For longevity, please make sure you dry your brushes off after cleansing and do not leave them on a wet surface.
Ingredients + Weight
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Diglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Hexyl Laurate, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
Net Wt. 4.6ml / 0.15 fl oz.