Our Electric Body Tanning Mousse + Mitt will keep you looking like you just returned from a tropical vacation year round. This alcohol-free, antioxidant-packed formula includes a color guide to ensure a streak-free application and provides instant color.
Why it's for you:
- Transforms into a natural, never-orange bronze color over 8 hours.
- Velour mitt assists with the perfect tan.
Please note: Developing color may transfer onto clothing and fabrics, but washes out with regular detergent.
Medium-Dark - Perfect for those with lighter complexions or who are new to self-tanning.
Violet Dark - Violet base cancels out any and all orange tones, resulting in a bronzed glow.
Violet Ultra-Dark - Violet base cancels out orange tones, resulting in our deepest bronzed glow.
How To Use
- Shake well before using. For best results, exfoliate skin before tanning.
- Pump the mousse directly onto a tanning mitt and apply in circular, sweeping motions.
- Use sparingly around hands, feet, knees, and elbows.
- Allow up to 8 hours for your tan to fully develop before rinsing.
- Avoid using harsh soaps or exfoliants for at least 12 hours after the tan has been applied.
This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin— even if you do not burn.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caramel, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract (Extrait de Racine de Betterave), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Green 5 (CI 61570), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
Net Weight: 6.7 fl oz